Multi-Mode Separation Sunrise C18 and C18-SAC Silanol Activity Controlled C18
- Fully end--capped C18 column
- Full end-capping after silanol activity control
- Reducing adsorption of an extremely basic compound
- A good peak shape for metal chelating compounds
- Widely available for general reversed-phase separations
- Takes advantage of effective silanol interaction
- Reducing silanol groups with high active adsorption activity
- The new separation mechanism including hydrogen bond and ion--exchange interaction
- Effective for separation of a basic compound and a polar compound
- Different selectivity and improvement of separation without changing a mobile phase
Multi- mode separation is achieved on Sunrise Series (pg. 4 of Catalog)
- Sunrise C18-SAC is bonded with octadecylsilane on pure silica gel and controls its silanol activity without end-capping.
- Its carbon content is 14%.
- Separation on Sunrise C18-SAC is done including hydrogen bond and ion-exchange interaction based on silanol groups except for hydrophobic interaction.
- Control of pH and salt concentration of a mobile phase regulates retention.